Thermoforming is the process of the heating a plastics sheet and shaping it with air pressure or vacuum on a mold. After the sheet is formed, it is cooled to obtain the final form. In vacuum forming a negative pressure is used in the molding step.
At EEWA, we design and manufacture different size Vacuum Forming Machine and Vacuum Packaging Machinery to meet any size and technical application. Our quality thermoforming machinery is designed simplistically for speed endurance, and ease of operation
- Manual placing of the sheet
- Manual / pneumatic mode of operation
- Unique forming table design to ensure forming with male / female dies of greater depth
- Heat zone control facility provided
- Machine suitable for skin packing, blister forming as well as vacuum forming
- Machine available in wide range of sizes Easy to operate
- Auto cycle / manual mode of operation
- All heavy gauge welded sheet & structure construction.