We have exhibited our technological expertise to manufacture sealing machine for Knitted Fabric for various applications. We also supply customized solutions with a Single Quantity is our specialty. This unit is used to joined two fabrics in roll forms; one being at the tail-end and the other side is a new roll in an unwinding position. Sealing assembly does sealing by bringing end of two layers together. In return, back end of used and front end of non-used fabric being welded as one and thus passes through and slide into its next process.
Various qualities of Knitted Fabrics, foam can be weld (sealed) through this machine. The strength of the weld depends upon the film, fabric and foam selected and the processing conditions (i.e., type of materials, temperature and time, pneumatic pressure).
Further to the application, the sealing/welding machine also works with Individual for Scrim, Foam & Fabric. For Scrims users it is directly mounted on the Stentor machine after gumming process, itself with Narrow width of just 10”. This is the process to avoid unwanted stitch joint. With this type of machine our clients have reached a continues roll of 500-700 meters in a single smooth finish scrims; which is more preferable to the end user. The illustrated drawing shows the Process.
- Electrically Operated
- Pneumatically pressed
- Impulse type heat sealing System
- Length up to 2.5 meter
- Burnt Residuals Cleaning
- Various options
- Stentor mounted
- Flame lamination Mounted
- Department-wise (mobility application)
- Removal stitching joins
- Thin join with proper tensile strength
- Energy efficient
- Robust structure
- Customized product with a Single Quantity is our specialty.
- If you are unsure of the material send Eewa a sample for us to test and recommend the best heat sealer.
- Polyester scrims
- Polyester fabrics
- Polyurethanes to Fabric
- Polyurethanes to Vinyl
- Polyethylene to Foam to Foam to build up thickness
- Polyethylene to foam to foam
- Geonet to Geotextiles
- Foam welding
- Artificial leather
- Automotive Seating
- Automotive Head Liner
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Sports and Gymnastics
- To weld P.U. Foam with woven, non-woven knitted, natural or synthetic fabrics, leather or foil etc.
Single / double side Lamination
Flame lamination machine mounted